If you’re looking to earn a tax-free salary and live in one of the most prestigious, commercially motivated cities in the world, teach in Dubai.
Multinational schools in Dubai offer a high standard of education and contemporary facilities. Teaching opportunities span from early years and primary through to secondary/high school positions.
If you’re looking for your next teaching challenge and are prepared to immerse yourself in the local culture, Dubai could be the place for you.
Salary and benefits
Requirements to teach in Dubai
- Teaching salary in Dubai typically ranges from 8000Dhs (£1300) and 15,000Dhs (£2400) per month, tax-free depending on experience and school type.
- Benefits usually include free accommodation, return flights, medical insurance and an end of contract bonus.
- The tax free salaries and school benefits mean teachers in Dubai can live comfortably and save money during their contract.
- Teachers must be licenced and/or certified to teach in their home state, and be a fluent, English speaker.
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject.
- You are often required to possess at least 2 years’ teaching experience at the relevant level and in the relevant subject.
- Contract minimum of two years.
About Dubai – the experience
Dubai is best known as a place where rich cultural heritage and westernised living exists side by side – a place where beautiful beaches meet skyscraper hotels, and vast deserts provide an idyllic and contrasting backdrop to its modern, thriving business community.
Year-round sunshine attracts millions of leisure and business visitors from all over the world; both looking to explore the ancient attractions, visit the designer shopping malls and stroll through native spice markets at some point during their stay.
Situated on the south west corner of the Arabian Gulf, it is the second largest emirate in the UAE. Its central location has allowed Dubai to become a popular and accessible tourist destination and also gives teachers the opportunity to visit nearby countries in school breaks.
Top 5 latest jobs.
Please contact us to discuss our latest roles which may be of interest to you.